Search our Site
Terms And Conditions
The website, www.tbandl.com, is operated by Todd, Bremer & Lawson, Inc. (hereafter referred to as the Firm). This website can be used only upon reading and consenting to the conditions of usage stipulated below. This website shall not be used without consenting to these conditions. The content, URLs, or structural information of the website may be changed or deleted without notice.
Third Party Links
1) Reversion of Copyrights
Copyrights for the website content, including text, photographs, diagrams, designs, animations and illustrations, shall revert to the Firm or the provider of the content. In addition, the Firm shall possess editorial copyrights for the website, which has been edited into a home page format. These copyrights are protected by copyright laws and treaties as well as other laws of individual countries.
2) Handling of Copyrights
The use of information contained on the website in a manner that extends beyond the scope of allowable uses (such as, but not limited to, reproduction, transfer, transmitting, cutting, altering, selling, translating into a foreign language, or renting) under copyright laws and treaties as well as other laws of each individual country without the permission of the Firm is prohibited. In the event that the Firm is not the copyright owner, the permission of the relevant copyright owner is necessary. In addition, trademarks (including, but not limited to Todd, Bremer & Lawson, and other names) and trade names are protected under trademark laws, commercial laws as well as other laws of individual countries and thus cannot be used without authorization.
1) The website contains information about forward-looking statements related to such matters as the Company's plans, strategies, and business results. These forward-looking statements represent judgments made by the Firm based on information available at present and are inherently subject to a variety of risks and uncertainties. The Firm's actual activities and business results could differ significantly due to changes including, but not limited to, changes in the economic environment, business environment, demand, and exchange rates.
2) The Firm shall not be liable for any damages, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect or consequential damages on account of use of information or any other materials from its website, or inability to use or access the website. The Firm also assumes no responsibility for the content of third party (s) websites linked to the website.
1) Links to third party(s) websites that are placed on the Firm website are provided for the convenience of the user. These other websites are operated and managed as the responsibility of the respective Firm or organization providing the websites. Therefore, users of these other websites shall comply with the conditions posted on the respective websites.
2) For parties desiring a link to the Firm website, please contact us before using this page. Requests for links can be refused when the purpose of the link is not in accordance with the intention of the Firm website or in the event that providing such a link could result in damage to the Company's credibility.
The following activities are prohibited with the use of this website:
• Any activities that violate public welfare, including slander, defamation and activities that damage property or violate personal privacy.
• Activities involving the use or provision of harmful programs, including those with computer viruses.
• Activities that violate laws and ordinances or activities that could result in violation of laws and ordinances.
Other activities that the Firm determines to be inappropriate.